Acure Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Continuous Spray Sunscreen Review
Hi all, I've been searching for an easy-to-use SPF for the upcoming sunny days since it's getting very sunny here in So Cal. I've tried several zinc oxide sunscreen testers at Wholefoods, however, most of them are thick and hard to apply. I bought this Acure Broad Spectrum Sunscreen on a whim when Acure had a Cyber Monday deal and it's not too bad!
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (argan), Bentonite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Garthamus Tinctorius (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Jojoba Esters, Methyl Dihydroabletate, Water
- It's a spray sunscreen, so it's very easy to apply
- After spraying, the product sinks into the skin and doesn't require harsh rubbing: no sticky feeling
- No scent
- Doesn't contain nano particles
- Water resistant
- Amazing packaging, the cap locks and unlocks easily yet doesn't spill
- Leaves a slight white cast if you re-apply
- Dries out my skin, my body tends to be a bit dry since I don't moisturize it everyday, however, I notice that this makes it flaky and dry the next day (so I recommend moisturizing your skin before using this)
No sunburns after visiting Malibu on a sunny spring day.
I really appreciate the spray nozzle since it distributes the product with a fine mist. It's super convenient and perfect for those on the go, like when you need to protect your arms from the sun while driving in LA traffic, haha.