Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner Review
Hello everyone! If there's one thing I can't stop buying, it would be lip products. I'm so obsessed with lipsticks, lip balms, or any lip products in general. I'm always looking for new colors and formulations to try out. I've been searching for a sheer red lipstick for my everyday makeup and decided to try out the Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil*. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Black Oxide CI77499, Yellow Oxide CI77492, Red Oxide CI77491, Red 7 CI15850, Red 28 CI45410, Yellow 5 CI19140. *Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Minimalist yet luxurious packaging, it has a nice weight to it
- It's a true, neutral, sheer red that I've been looking for!
- The options to either wear it sheer or build it up
- The color itself will go well with all skin tones
- It lasts long on the lips
- Dries out my lips! It's actually not moisturizing. I don't know why they would call it a "lip conditioner"
- Since it's sheer, if I do build up the color, it applies unevenly so I have to blend it with my fingers (I personally do not like using my fingers to apply lip products)
I do love the color and how it's sheer, however, it does require a little more work to wear this product because I have to blend it out, otherwise it will look very sloppy and uneven. Unfortunately, I do have dry lips and this product makes my lips feel worse (even if I moisturize with lip balm prior to applying) so I hardly reach for this product. They offer so many pretty colors but I can't justify buying another one if it makes my lips feel so dry. I'm definitely going to try to find a more moisturizing, sheer red lip balm or lipstick and will keep y'all updated!