Black Friday + Cyber Monday Haul
I know Black Friday and Cyber Monday was almost a month ago but I just wanted to share what I bought before 2016 ends! Plus, these were like Christmas gifts to myself (#treatyoself).
I've already used most of these but will need to try them out further, so expect a full review in the near future!
Waterless, aloe-based foundations and tinted moisturizers infused with other organic botanicals.
- Aloe Nourish Foundation in 1.5 Birch, $44
- This contains vegetable glyercin, a coconut-derived ingredient, and unfortunately breaks me out
HAN Skincare Cosmetics
Fruit-pigmented blushes, lip glosses, and eyeshadows infused with nourishing plant-based ingredients.
- Eyeshadow in Mystery, $13
- Eyeshadow in Sunset, $13
- I love using this as a highlighter, too!
- Cheek & Lip Tint in Rose Berry, $14
- Unfortunately, I didn't read the ingredients thoroughly and found out after I purchased it that it contains coconut oil, which breaks me out.
- Pressed Blush in Baby Pink, $15
Luxury, eco-beauty staple.
- Cream Blush in Embrace, $56
Hawaiian-based luxury, organic skincare.
- Rare Indigo Beauty Balm, $110
Luxury, organic lipstick formulations infused with antioxidants and nutrients.
- Nudus Lip Euphoria in Bitter Sweet, $34
Curated k-beauty shop.
- Banila Co Seoul Foxtail Waterproof Mascara, $21
- Though not natural, this contains botanical ingredients and mainly low toxicity-rated ingredients on EWG. I got this mainly because all the natural mascaras I've tried smudged on me.
Organic herbal and floral-based skincare.