Faux Freckle Makeup Tutorial
Happy Lunar New Year! I've always wanted to make YouTube videos for awhile now but I didn't know what kind of content I wanted to post. Since I'm done with school, I decided to go ahead and just do it before 2016 ends. This is the first time I'm officially announcing it on my blog!
Here's a makeup tutorial I created featuring non-toxic, natural beauty products! This look focuses on a simple, dewy complexion with a soft touch of freckles. I also pair it with a warm, orange lip shade that's super cute. I hope you enjoy it!
• 14e Cosmetics Foundation, 1.5 Birch - I don't use it anymore because it contains glycerin which breaks me out
• Hynt Beauty Concealer, Light - I don't use it anymore because it contains coconut which breaks me out
• HAN Skincare Cosmetics Blush, Baby Pink
• HAN Skincare Cosmetics Eyeshadow, Mystery
• Silk Naturals Glow, Angel
• 100% Pure Eye Creamstick, Naked Glimmer (discontinued)
• HAN Skincare Cosmetics Eyeshadow, Sunset
• Root Natural Brow Powder, Jet
• Nudus Lip Euphoria Lipstick, Bitter Sweet
P.S. Super big thanks to my boyfriend for helping me with the production! I wouldn't have been able to create this without him. ♡
I'm hoping to create more videos this year! Unfortunately I'm only able to do voice overs instead of a talk-through because of the space I'm filming at. I might do a skincare video next, we'll see!