Palermo Tea Tree Detox Body Scrub Review
One of my beauty New Year's Resolution is to make sure I moisturize my body after showering but sometimes I forget or just get lazy. I'm trying to use body scrubs in the shower instead because of its exfoliating and moisturizing properties.
I usually use 100% Pure's body scrubs but I ran out. Luckily, I won the Palermo Tea Tree Body Scrub, which retails for $44, when Palermo was hosting a giveaway on their Instagram. It's my first time ever winning an Instagram giveaway which is crazy (trust me, I enter a lot because I already follow so many brands who host giveaways) and I'm super grateful! The review, of course, still highlights my honest opinions and experiences with the product.
The scrub smells strongly of tea tree oil and contains dead sea salt and pumice stone to exfoliate dead skin cells away. It's also supposed to detox impurities and increase blood circulation to enhance radiance.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Salt+, Shea Butter*, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Sea Clay+, Seaweed*, Pumice+, Poppy Seeds, Vitamin E (Non Gmo), Rosemary Oil Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Grapefruit Oil
*Organic +Wild Harvested
- Contains nourishing ingredients like shea butter, olive oil, and avocado oil
- Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or rough
- I personally don't need to apply moisturizer after showering when using this
- I wish it didn't contain coconut oil because my body is a bit sensitive (my face is super sensitive to coconut)
- The exfoliating salts can be a bit rough unless you dilute with water
I really enjoy using body scrubs and I definitely see it as a game changing step in my body care routine. I don't know if I would purchase this after I'm done because the exfoliating granules are bigger than what I normally use but we'll see!
What body scrubs do you recommend?