S.W. Basics Makeup Remover & Eco Cotton Rounds Review
A gentle yet effective eye makeup remover is on my check-list for the healthy skin in the most delicate eye area. Gentle so it doesn't feel like it's irritating my skin when wiping with a cotton and effective so it removes even the most waterproof makeup without trying. The S.W. Basics' Makeup Remover fulfills my two simple requirements for an eye (and sometimes lip) makeup remover. Plus, it comes in a beautiful, glass bottle.
I've been using the makeup remover for quite awhile now and have repurchased it so many times (almost as many times as I repurchased my must-have Acure Marula Oil). I seriously can't live without this stuff!
Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil
- Minimal ingredients
- Removes waterproof makeup with ease
- Nourishes the skin
- Nourishes the lashes and helped my sparse eyelashes grow healthier
- Doesn't feel overly oil and doesn't make your eyeballs feel like they're swimming in oil
I thought I would give these re-usable cotton pads a try to help reduce my carbon footprint. These are made of organic, unbleached cotton and have a very thick texture. They feel like a super thick t-shirt.
- Comes with a small laundry bag so you can easily throw them into the wash
- Helps reduce waste and save money on disposable cotton
- Since the texture is super thick, it absorbs more product
- It feels harsh on the skin, especially on the delicate eye area
- Even after washing in the laundry, makeup residue (eyeliner and mascara to be specific) are left behind
What are your favorite ways to remove makeup?