Naked Truth Beauty Arwen Highlighter Review
Highlighters are my latest obsession but finding a non-powdery highlighter that doesn't contain coconut derived ingredients can be challenging. The thing about cream highlighters is that they give the skin the most amazing, dewy glow without accentuating dry patches (hello glow)! I was extremely ecstatic when I discovered the Naked Truth Beauty products—all are free of coconut and come in a biodegradable, retractable tube.
I was lucky enough to try the all of the products at Indie Beauty Expo LA and meet Lauren, the amazing founder of Naked Truth Beauty. I received the Arwen Highlighter ($34), a pretty metallic pearl shade and have been loving it since!
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide (non-nanoparticles) CI 77891, Mica CI 77019, Carmine CI 75470, and Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, and CI 77499
- Doesn't contain coconut or cocoa ingredients, making it suitable for most skin types
- Looks natural but can be built up for a dramatic glow
- Amazing dewy, skin-like finish
- Lasts long on all skin types even oily skin since it has a harder texture
- Doesn't accentuate pores
- Doesn't contain obnoxious glitter/shimmer particles
- Shea butter may cause breakouts if you have acne-prone skin
Thanks for reading, I'm glowing to ready for summer!